Paediatric First Aid Training
Paediatric First Aid provides delegates with an understanding of how to manage both serious and common accidents and illnesses for those under the age of 8. The training is designed for those who work with children, either in education or child care; it is compliant with the Statutory Framework by the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and, as such, meets Ofsted requirements.
- Course introduction
- Prepare for potential emergencies
- Identify and respond to a range of ailments
- Providing appropriate support to chronic medical conditions
- Coping with serious illness
- Effects of extreme temperature
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for children
This course is delivered over 2 days and a certificate will be awarded upon completion. Delegates will need to attend a re-qualification course every 3 years, and attending a refresher course annually is highly recommended.
Time and Location
You can have your training delivered whenever and wherever you would like. We have trainers located across the UK and, with over 300 centres, you can be sure to find a location nearby. This also makes us flexible with time, and we will work around your schedule, even if you need training on the weekends.