Health and Safety Train the Trainer
The Health and Safety Train the Trainer course makes delegates aware of hazards and risks in the workplace, as well as how to manage them in order to improve occupational health. Delegates will gain an understanding of practices and procedures which they can implement in order to ensure a safe working environment for all staff. In addition to this, delegates will be equipped with a range of essential teaching skills so that they are able to deliver informative and precise training; with health and safety being a key factor of every sector, this course is a great investment for any business, providing them with an in-house health and safety trainer for a one-time cost.
- Course introduction
- Remaining compliant
- Why is health and safety important?
- Occupational health
- Recognising risks and hazards
- Safety practices and procedures
- Promoting good working conditions
- Trainer skills:
- Introducing the course
- Techniques for teaching
- Methods of presentation
- Different ways of learning
- Retaining information
- Providing and receiving feedback
- Good and bad training (techniques, delivery and attitude)
This course is delivered over 1 day and a certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of a final written exam.