Health and Safety Awareness
This Health and Safety Awareness course teaches candidates to understand health and safety laws to keep employees safe. These laws are put in place to protect both the employer and employees. Candidates will also learn the correct way to carry out risk assessments and report any accidents that may occur. This training would be ideal for those working in a supervisory position or a managerial role in their workplace.
- Gain an understanding of relevant legislation, such as the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Candidates will learn the employer and employee roles and responsibilities when it comes to health and safety
- The Health and safety requirements.
- Risk assessment course of action.
- Injury reporting.
- Identifying common dangers.
- Gaining a grasp of fire safety and manual handling.
The course would take 2 hours ( half-day) and after completion of it, you would receive your certificate. This course can be offered in-house or online via a webinar or e-learning for up to 12 people. Also, we do offer open courses.