Manual Handling Training
Manual Handling of Inanimate Objects ensures that delegates hold an understanding of safe techniques to use when lifting and moving objects of varying size and weight, so as to avoid any injury to themselves or others. The training is designed for those who undertake manual handling activities in their working role and it can be customised so that delegates can experience handling objects which they would encounter in their workplace.
- Course introduction
- Why correct technique is important
- Manual handling hazards and risks
- Preventing injury from manual handling
- Remaining compliant
- Importance of risk assessment
- Applying risk assessment to manual handling
This course is delivered over half a day (3 hours) and a certificate will be awarded upon successful completion.