Fire Marshalling Training
Fire Marshalling training is delivered in compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and ensures that delegates are fully qualified to become a designated fire warden in their workplace. The course is an excellent accompaniment to our Fire Extinguisher Practical course and provides a more in-depth understanding of the different types of fire, how they are caused, and how to prevent them.
- Course introduction
- Ensuring legal compliance
- Fire prevention techniques
- Stopping fires from spreading
- Extinguishing fires (portable extinguishers and fixed installations)
- Assessing risks and hazards
- Safe procedure to follow in the event of a fire
- Why fire drills are necessary
- Fire alarms, sprinklers and fire doors
- Different types of fire and their characteristics
- Fire extinguisher colour coding
- Inspections and recording (fire log)
This course is delivered over 3 hours (half a day) and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.