Infection Control Training
Infection Control training provides delegates with an understanding of the importance of good hygiene in preventing healthcare-associated Infections (HCAI). They will understand how infections start and spread, and how best to act in order to prevent and eliminate them. The course is essential for any staff who work in a care or health setting and ensures that they are meeting industry standards underlined by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the CQC.
- Course introduction
- Remaining compliant
- The importance of infection control
- How infection starts and develops (chain of infection)
- Germ and infection categories
- Managing healthcare-associated Infections (HCAI)
- Hand washing and personal hygiene
- Meeting occupational WHO standards
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Minimising and preventing infection
This course is delivered over 2 hours and a certificate will be awarded upon successful completion.
Time and Location
You can have your training delivered whenever and wherever you would like. We have trainers located across the UK and, with over 300 centres, you can be sure to find a location nearby. This also makes us flexible with time, and we will work around your schedule, even if you need training on the weekends.