Anaphylaxis First Aid Training
Anaphylaxis First Aid training is specifically designed to teach delegates how to identify someone who is suffering from an allergic reaction, and provide them with appropriate support by way of CPR and medication. The course is ideal for those working with children, as well as designated workplace first aiders, and ensures that delegates are prepared to combat a range of scenarios.
- Course introduction
- Supporting someone prone to anaphylaxis
- Preventing anaphylaxis
- Recognising when someone is having a reaction
- Using appropriate treatment methods
- Administering auto-injections
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
This course is delivered over 4 hours and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.