First Aid Train the Trainer
The First Aid at Work Train the Trainer course provides delegates with the knowledge and skillset required to administer first aid in a range of instances, from treating cuts and burns to providing basic life support. They will understand the importance of recording all injuries accurately and will be made aware of all relevant guidance which they must follow. As well as this, delegates will be taught a range of teaching skills which will enable them to pass on their newfound understanding to other members of staff in-house; any business would benefit from this course to help reduce training overheads, with first aid training being an essential addition to every workplace.
- Course introduction
- Remaining compliant
- Composure when managing incidents
- Examining a casualty, and what to do next
- Administering correct treatment
- Treating injuries of varying severity
- General common illnesses
- Basic life support and CPR
- First aid kits and equipment
- Keeping records of incidents
- Trainer skills:
- Introducing the course
- Techniques for teaching
- Methods of presentation
- Different ways of learning
- Retaining information
- Providing and receiving feedback
- Good and bad training (techniques, delivery and attitude)
This course is delivered over 3 days and a certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of a final written exam.
Time and Location
You can have your training delivered whenever and wherever you would like. We have trainers located across the UK and, with over 300 centres, you can be sure to find a location nearby. This also makes us flexible with time, and we will work around your schedule, even if you need training on the weekends.