Fire Marshalling Train the Trainer
The Fire Marshalling Train the Trainer course provides delegates with the skills and understanding required to become a designated fire marshal in compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. They will learn about the different types of fires, the causes and effects of them, and fire safety procedures which should be implemented if a fire is to occur. As well as essential fire safety knowledge, delegates will be equipped with a range of teaching skills which will enable them to deliver informative training to other staff in-house; this will help reduce training overheads and would therefore be a great addition to any business.
- Course introduction
- Remaining compliant
- The properties of different fire types
- Fire risks and hazards
- Undertaking fire risk assessments
- Effects on people and the environment
- Preventing the start/spread of fires
- Emergency first safety protocol
- Different fire extinguishers, and the types of fire they beat
- Trainer skills:
- Introducing the course
- Techniques for teaching
- Methods of presentation
- Different ways of learning
- Retaining information
- Providing and receiving feedback
- Good and bad training (techniques, delivery and attitude)
This course is delivered over 2 days and a certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of a final written exam.
Time and Location
You can have your training delivered whenever and wherever you would like. We have trainers located across the UK and, with over 300 centres, you can be sure to find a location nearby. This also makes us flexible with time, and we will work around your schedule, even if you need training on the weekends.