Food Safety Awareness
Our Food Safety Awareness course is ideal for those working with or around food. Candidates will learn the meaning of HACCP, and how you can gain good food safety practices and put them into practice by avoiding risks and hazards to the public. Upon completing this 3-hour course, candidates will know how to safely clean products that are used around food and ensure they’re keeping good personal hygiene habits, sanitise food equipment, and address any allergies appropriately.
- How to deal with Allergies and intolerances
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP).
- Temperature Control.
- What cleaning products to use around food?
- Learning how to keep your premises clean, and free from pests.
- Learn how different contamination can lead to both employees and customers suffering from food poisoning
- Good personal cleanliness habits.
- Cleansing food equipment and using it appropriately.
- Following the EU legislation and legal requirements.
Our courses can be delivered in-house or online, through a webinar or e-learning, for up to 12 individuals. Alternatively, we also offer open courses throughout the country. The course takes 3 hours to complete, and it is then followed by a test. Candidates will then receive their certificate upon completion.