Allergen Awareness Training
Allergen Awareness training ensures that delegates are compliant with EU law when packaging, handling and working with food; so as to fulfil this, the course ensures that delegates are aware of allergens and ingredients in food so that they can inform customers of them. The course also ensures that delegates understand both staff and consumer responsibilities and the impacts these have on their role.
- Course introduction
- Remaining compliant
- The 14 allergens and where to find them
- Requirements when labelling food
- Displaying, packaging and selling food
- Allergies and allergic reactions to food
- How to identify an allergic reaction
- Food allergies vs food intolerance
- Staff and consumer responsibilities
This course is delivered over 3 hours and a certificate will be awarded upon successful completion.
Time and Location
You can have your training delivered whenever and wherever you would like. We have trainers located across the UK and, with over 300 centres, you can be sure to find a location nearby. This also makes us flexible with time, and we will work around your schedule, even if you need training on the weekends.