Conflict Management Training
Conflict Management provides delegates with an understanding of conflicts; how they arise, and how they can be managed and prevented. Delegates will learn essential communication skills to enable them to deescalate aggressive situations and support those affected by bullying. The course is designed to suit all staff so as to ensure a safer working environment and positive attitudes.
- Course introduction
- Recognising when behaviour becomes aggressive
- Identifying and eliminating bullying and intimidation
- When should a situation be taken further?
- Communicating with both sides
- Managing the safety of yourself and others
- Reducing or eliminating future conflicts
- Encouraging positivity in the workplace
- Behaviour management
This course is delivered over two hours and a certificate will be awarded upon successful completion.
Time and Location
You can have your training delivered whenever and wherever you would like. We have trainers located across the UK and, with over 300 centres, you can be sure to find a location nearby. This also makes us flexible with time, and we will work around your schedule, even if you need training on the weekends.