Automated External Defibrillation (AED) Training
Automated External Defibrillation (AED) training ensures that delegates are fully capable in the operation of an AED machine, enabling them to provide appropriate support in line with relevant Resuscitation Council guidelines. The course is designed to suit all workplaces, so no matter if the AED is in a private or public environment, or for use on adults or children, we can provide training to ensure that adequate help is given. As well as the training, we are able to provide businesses with the opportunity to purchase an AED machine and equipment.
- Course introduction
- Conscious and unconscious victims
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Know when the machine should or shouldn’t be used
- Operating an AED machine in different environments
- Using the AED in a stressful setting
This course is delivered over 2 days and a certificate will be awarded upon completion, which will remain valid for 3 years.