Health & Safety (Level 4) Training
HABC Workplace Health and Safety Level 4 is accredited by the QCA and covers essential knowledge of risk assessment, hazards and relevant legislation. As well as this though, because the course is designed for those in a high-level position, such as managers and owners, the training furthers delegates’ understanding so as to meet the responsibility of their role; they will learn to manage health and safety in the workplace by implementing programmes and practices for staff to follow to ensure their safety.
- Course introduction
- Maintaining compliance
- Hazards and risks
- Implementing a culture of health and safety
- Assessing work environment and equipment
- Managing workplace health and safety
- Implementing programmes (monitor and audit)
- Safe equipment and workplace design
- Discussion with enforcement officers
- Ensuring staff have an understanding
- Applying and establishing risk assessment practice
This course is delivered over five days and a certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of two assignments and an exam.
Time and Location
You can have your training delivered whenever and wherever you would like. We have trainers located across the UK and, with over 300 centres, you can be sure to find a location nearby. This also makes us flexible with time, and we will work around your schedule, even if you need training on the weekends.