Working to health and safety standards in the health and social care sector just got easier! Our range of in-house courses ensure that staff are meeting CQC guidelines and trained to high standards at a lower price than you may expect!
We deliver across the whole of the UK, and whilst we focus on the health and safety aspects of care, we are able to provide QCF (NVQ) Diplomas, and SVQ Diplomas upon request. To discuss your requirements in more detail, please call free on: 0129 360 2391
In-House Training Courses:
• Care Certificate Training Courses
• Medication Awareness Training
• Dementia Awareness Courses
• Moving & Handling of People
• Infection Control Training
• Equality & Diversity in the Workplace
• Managing Challenging Behaviour
• Emergency First Aid at Work
• Fire Safety Awareness
• Food Safety Levels 1-4
• COSHH Training Courses
• Physical Intervention Training
We primarily delivery in-house training, but our expertise in the industry has also helped place over 3,500 people on open courses last year. To find out about your local centre, and the nearest dates available, please just call.
Likewise to book an in-house instructor, just give us a call or drop us a message & let us know when would be best to call you back!
Freephone: 0129 360 2391