HABC Food Safety Level 4 Training
The HABC accredited Food Safety Level 4 course equips delegates with a high level of food safety understanding; they will learn how to handle food appropriately, ensure personal and environmental hygiene, and comply with all relevant legislation. Also, because the course is aimed at those in senior positions, such as owners, supervisors and managers, delegates will be taught a range of food safety management and control techniques.
- Course introduction
- Remaining compliant
- Maintaining a safe temperature for different foods in various preparation stages
- Correctly storing food when safe to do so
- Ensuring food is labelled accurately
- How germs and bacteria are formed
- Cross-contamination and the spread of bacteria and germs
- Protecting against food poisoning and contamination
- Suitable labelling and use of equipment and premises
- Which cleaning products are safe?
- Preventing infestations (pest control)
- Ensuring that all staff maintain good personal hygiene
- Implementing control and management for staff
This course is delivered over 5 days and a certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of two assignments and a test.
Time and Location
You can have your training delivered whenever and wherever you would like. We have trainers located across the UK and, with over 300 centres, you can be sure to find a location nearby. This also makes us flexible with time, and we will work around your schedule, even if you need training on the weekends.