Fire Marshalling training is delivered in compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, and ensures that delegates are fully qualified to become a designated fire warden in their workplace. The course is an excellent accompaniment to our Fire Extinguisher Practical course and provides a more in-depth understanding of the different types of fire, how they are caused, and how to prevent them.
• Course introduction
• Ensuring legal compliance
• Fire prevention techniques
• Stopping fires from spreading
• Extinguishing fires (portable extinguishers and fixed installations)
• Assessing risks and hazards
• Safe procedure to follow in the event of a fire
• Why fire drills are necessary
• Fire alarms, sprinklers and fire doors
• Different types of fire and their characteristics
• Fire extinguisher colour coding
• Inspections and recording (fire log)
This course is delivered over 3 hours (half a day) and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Time and Location
You can have your training delivered whenever and wherever you would like. We have trainers located across the UK and, with over 300 centres, you can be sure to find a location nearby. This also makes us flexible with time, and we will work around your schedule, even if you need training on the weekends.
If you’re still unsure and have another question you’d like to ask, please call 0129 360 2391 for more information.