Confined Spaces Training
Confined Spaces Awareness training ensures that delegates understand of the risks involved in their work and are able to implement sufficient control procedures, such as risk assessments and environmental monitoring. They will gain an insight into how to use the safety equipment and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which they will encounter in their working role, in order to ensure a safe process throughout.
- Course introduction
- Remaining compliant
- What classes as a ‘confined space’?
- Environmental hazards and risks
- Environmental monitoring
- Monitoring of gas
- Safety equipment, including PPE
- Using a breathing apparatus
- Entering and exiting a space safely
- Safe working procedures
- Undertaking risk assessments
- What to do in an emergency
- Using the equipment (practical, if possible)
This course is delivered over half a day and a certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of a multiple-choice examination.
Time and Location
You can have your training delivered whenever and wherever you would like. We have trainers located across the UK and, with over 300 centres, you can be sure to find a location nearby. This also makes us flexible with time, and we will work around your schedule, even if you need training on the weekends.