The CIEH accredited Food Safety Level 1 training provides delegates with an understanding of their responsibilities with regards to workplace food safety, as well as how to maintain both food and personal hygiene to a high level. The course is designed for those with no previous experience of food safety training and can be adapted to suit any workplace.
• Course introduction
• Fulfilling all responsibilities
• Risks and hazards
• Maintaining personal hygiene
• Ensuring hygiene when working with food
• Identifying and decreasing contamination risks
• Good cleaning practice
This course is delivered over half a day and a certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of the 15 question multiple choice test. The course can be tailored to suit different sector requirements, our main awards are as follows:
• Level 1 Award in Food Safety Awareness in Catering
• Level 1 Award in Induction into Food Safety for Manufacturing
• Level 1 Award in Food Safety Awareness for Retail
Time and Location
You can have your training delivered whenever and wherever you would like. We have trainers located across the UK and, with over 300 centres, you can be sure to find a location nearby. This also makes us flexible with time, and we will work around your schedule, even if you need training on the weekends.
If you’re still unsure and have another question you’d like to ask, please call 0330 1345 909 for more information.